Biggest Tire Size?

TRD4x4

I have a stock 2007 Tacoma TRD 4x4. Does anyone know what the largest tires I can fit in it are?

Verify your speedo now and you will most likely see it reads 5mph more than what you are really going. Going to the taller tire will actually bring that to almost dead on

Verify your speedo now and you will most likely see it reads 5mph more than what you are really going. Going to the taller tire will actually bring that to almost dead on

Where did you get this from? 265/75-R16 is the stock tire size and will make the speedometer be dead on.

Stock tire size is either 265/70r16 or 245/75R16. I verified my speedometer with GPS. Also had Toyota verify my speedometer. They told me it reads 5mph faster than what you are really going. When I put on the 265/75R16 on which I believe is almost a inch taller corrected the speedometer.

I just bought a 2013 Tacoma with a 1 1/2" leveling kit installed. What is the biggest size tire I can put on the stock 16" wheels?

Thanks

Boy no kidding ... thanks for the reply on the tire size for my new Tacoma...what a great site.
:thumbsup:

I've got 285/75/16s on mine with no trimming. I've run them with the stock Billies and also with adjustable 5100s. No issues

Back