Bilstein 5100 + OME 884 for 4 cyl RWD access cab

Taco Slinger 4000

has anyone used 5100+ome coil setup for a 3rd gen 4 cylinder RWD access cab? What were your center cap to fender lift results? Any premature wear/complication of any parts?

Here are my current center cap to fender dimensions on a full tank of gas with an empty bed:
Front drivers: 20 3/4
Front passenger: 20 3/4
Front drivers: 22 1/2
Front passenger: 22 3/8

has anyone used 5100+ome coil setup for a 3rd gen 4 cylinder RWD access cab? What were your center cap to fender lift results? Any premature wear/complication of any parts?
Probably not going to have much in the way of wear results. Most 3rd gens might have 30k miles on them the 2016’s might have up to 60k miles but the likelihood anyone has that set up with enough miles to produce wear or complications is unlikely.
That’s a solid set up. Manufactures warranty is the only issue I know of.

Probably not going to have much in the way of wear results. Most 3rd gens might have 30k miles on them the 2016’s might have up to 60k miles but the likelihood anyone has that set up with enough miles to produce wear or complications is unlikely.
That’s a solid set up. Manufactures warranty is the only issue I know of.
exacly, hasn’t been tested enough yet. I wonder if the service advisors would consider a slight 2’ bilstein lift in the front any justification to void any warranty?
I figure from my research that bilstein+ome coils from headstrong.com is a time tested setup from previous generations. My only concerns at this point are using 884’s on a lighter 4 cylinder access cab. And drive shaft angle.

Back