Bilstein 5100

jhouston

Where is the best place and price to get your bilstiens from? Oh and the block for the rear. I'm in the Atlanta area but a net purchase is fine too as long as they are reputable. Want to go about 2-2.5 front and 1-1.5 for rear. What I don't want is for the front to be higher than the back when towing a trailer. I can't stand those trucks that look like they are jumping a dirt hill like the Dukes of Hazzard.
Thanks in advance
JH

Where is the best place and price to get your bilstiens from? Oh and the block for the rear. I'm in the Atlanta area but a net purchase is fine too as long as they are reputable. Want to go about 2-2.5 front and 1-1.5 for rear. What I don't want is for the front to be higher than the back when towing a trailer. I can't stand those trucks that look like they are jumping a dirt hill like the Dukes of Hazzard.
Thanks in advance
JH
I can't answer the where-from part but I would like to add that you should splurge for the OME Dakar rear leaves to avoid the bro-lean and handle towing and hauling.
I have went through Toytec for suspension on 3 different Tacomas tho... always had great experiences with them.

Back