Bilstein 5100s/OME 887s/Rear AALs

887s (as well as 888s and 886s) are all 2" I believe. So you'd set your 5100s to 1" to theoretically get 3" total. At least that's what I've been told...

Does anyone know what notch to put my front adjustable 5100s to, paired with the 887s, to obtain a 3” lift?View attachment 13031

Guess you didn't like the answer yesterday haha, like I mentioned the best way to get 3" of lift is by way of a coil that gives you 3", now I just read where the OME's give 2" & someone suggested moving clip to a 1" position to give you 3" overall, yes, this could be, BUT !! Have you ever ridden in a truck with a heavier coil with extra preload caused by moving the clip up ? I promise you'll hate the ride, stiff/harsh/ not a pleasant experience at all...& at 3" some trucks are out of range for alignment without getting after market UCA's....

Guess you didn't like the answer yesterday haha, like I mentioned the best way to get 3" of lift is by way of a coil that gives you 3", now I just read where the OME's give 2" & someone suggested moving clip to a 1" position to give you 3" overall, yes, this could be, BUT !! Have you ever ridden in a truck with a heavier coil with extra preload caused by moving the clip up ? I promise you'll hate the ride, stiff/harsh/ not a pleasant experience at all...& at 3" some trucks are out of range for alignment without getting after market UCA's....
Sorry to break it to you... no one listens to blondes. ;)

Reactions: 4wd
Back