Birthday Gifts for a Lady

That’s a picture of the shirt you get. I’m sure every state or country has stuff like that.

That is really cool.

She mentioned that when she can afford it she wants to buy herself a nice rifle. So I know she wants one, just not sure if it is a good gift idea, or let her save up and buy her own. While she makes okay money, she has rent, car payments, student loan payments, and life expenses.

no expert on scopes, but i would imagine anything that is lightweight, easy to fine tune and lets you pick off a tick at 1000 yards. lol

The last scopes I bought were Nikon and Zeiss.
My Zeiss hd5, 5 to 25 power by 50mm is my go to scope for long range shots.

Last edited:
If she’s the type of women that likes having her hair and nails done, the spa idea is a great idea because it’s all about her. You might take her away to a bed and breakfast, a vacation getaway,a romantic dinner/gift with a token of your love for her. Make it special,all about her. Just some ideas,but you know her best,enjoy

She doesn't wear makeup, not concerned about her nails or hair, she works out a lot, likes to hike, ski, shoot, boat, water ski, jog, karate, dance, cook, and snowmobile.

She doesn't wear makeup, not concerned about her nails or hair, she works out a lot, likes to hike, ski, shoot, boat, water ski, jog, karate, dance, cook, and snowmobile.
dang son, your guardian angel must really love you :)

dang son, your guardian angel must really love you :)

You know Tooter, I am really very blessed. I was madly in love with the most beautiful girl I could ever imagine...by beautiful I don't just mean that she was very attractive, but on the inside to. When she passed away I was devastated and didn't understand why God put her in my life, only to take her away. As the years passed since then, I really didn't think I would ever love again, and then when I was not trying in the slightest, this awesome lady walks into my life. One day I hope to truly understand the lesson that I was meant to learn losing the first love of my life. But can't deny round two seems pretty great so far. Sure we haven't been technically dating for long, but she was my best friend for years, and spent more time at my house, than she did in her own.

when hearts are destined to find each other, they will. whether its your first love, your only love, or your last love.

Ordered a rifle, scope, and 50 boxes of ammo today. They asked if I was in a rush, when i said no they gave me a discount as it will be part of a large order, and come late March.

[emoji106] the reloading room. i remember as a kid, my late uncle would disappear for days in his. haha! perfect way of thinking, B.C.

Back