Black rims

thanks, I've been checking out youtube vids on Plasti dip. Looks easy, will do this weekend.
I know the hood scoop is all show, I love the way it shows. Not sure what I missed with the sport transmission? It's sad to say, but I'm going to baby this truck. After beating the heck out of my last truck, I decided to buy a polaris for my off road activities. I've got four miles of off-road just to get home, I can't add on to that by beating it up with real off-roading and think it's going to last. After all, I just bought my dream truck!

Why are you hating on the hood scoop?!? Lol
I’m not, to each their own and the hood scoop does look cool... but he said he wanted to turn his sport into an off-road, he won’t be able to add the crawl feature if he has he auto Tran. If he got the manual then it doesn’t matter. That’s all I was getting at. Also trying to add a rear locker is harder than buying a hood with a hood scoop. That’s all I was saying.

thanks, I've been checking out youtube vids on Plasti dip. Looks easy, will do this weekend.
I know the hood scoop is all show, I love the way it shows. Not sure what I missed with the sport transmission? It's sad to say, but I'm going to baby this truck. After beating the heck out of my last truck, I decided to buy a polaris for my off road activities. I've got four miles of off-road just to get home, I can't add on to that by beating it up with real off-roading and think it's going to last. After all, I just bought my dream truck!
Plasti dip is easy just do lots of thin coats. Your truck does look good. I really like that color. Get a pro grille it will look like a 2017 Pro.

I’m not, to each their own and the hood scoop does look cool... but he said he wanted to turn his sport into an off-road, he won’t be able to add the crawl feature if he has he auto Tran. If he got the manual then it doesn’t matter. That’s all I was getting at. Also trying to add a rear locker is harder than buying a hood with a hood scoop. That’s all I was saying.

You have hood scoop envy. That’s all it is. [emoji3]

Back