Brake Lines

Thanks, I got some from tire rack as well.
If u rlly want to stop, look into an abs killswitch, and get some decent rotors and pads. Remember ceramics stop better once warm, and dust minimally. A good semi metallic will give great bite instantly, but dust more (subjectively i dont see a lot of dust from ebc yellows).

As far as boot camp, if you do want to join, make sure you do a lot of cardio before hand. If you don't know how to swim, don't worry they will teach you. Boot camp is 13 weeks, and as far as shooting goes, you will have to qualify with the M16A4 from the farthest as 500 yards.
I knew I was right on the cardio haha! Ty for you service by the way

When you get stationed in Japan or somewhere like that, can you take your car?
I think..? My buddy mentioned something a long time ago about how his dad in the navy had an suv in Japan when he was stationed there. Although you have to pay to get it there which is not cheap at all.

If you get stationed in Japan you can take your car only if your married. However they have programs with local dealerships over there with, chevy, ford, toyota and a few others that you can put money towards a car, however you don't get the car. Once you get back to the states you get a certificate from that manufacturer which equals the amount of money you put in it and you can put that towards any car you want for that manufacturer. I forget what the program is call exactly.

Or you can just buy a local car in japan. Like 75% of the people I know who went to Japan end up doing the program because they don't want to drive in Japan or waste their money on a car. They end up putting like $300 monthly they want on a manufacturer and once they go back to the states they get a new vehicle for half of the cost.

Back