Bulbs question

I believe PIAA replacement bulbs are good. @Bojangles might be able to confirm.

Sylvania bulbs have been known to burn out quickly because they run hotter to look brighter. I've been sorta looking into LED but they can be pricey and I want to make sure I'm not blinding anyone.

Ive had the zxe bulbs now for about 1 1/2 years. I like them.. They haven't burnt out yet but I don't do a lot of night driving anymore so I guess that helps lol

I believe PIAA replacement bulbs are good. @Bojangles might be able to confirm.

Sylvania bulbs have been known to burn out quickly because they run hotter to look brighter. I've been sorta looking into LED but they can be pricey and I want to make sure I'm not blinding anyone.
This comes in every thread that has to do with lighting.. [emoji23][emoji23]tenor.gif

Wanting a white look

Meh, its been a long day but ill try.
Try zxe or silverstars?
Its gunna have a LIGHT bluish tint on the bulb but that wont be evident in the light output. The blue will wash out any yellow (assuming ur wanting to avoid the yellowish hue). The remaining light may be slightly dimmer than an uncoated bulb, but itll appear white and not yellow.

Dont touch the glass on the bulbs... id suggest wearing nitrile gloves when handling.

Just a new set of bulbs alone should help you, as time goes on bulbs start to dim. We just get used to it as its a slow process.

Dont go overwattage, dont get heavy blue tinted glass, dont throw real hids in ur stock housing.

This comes in every thread that has to do with lighting.. [emoji23][emoji23]View attachment 17534

This is me most of the time night driving.... well, it was before i got a new windshield. Now its not as bad until some asshat using hids in a halogen engineered housing comes around.
I have persimmon lensed oakleys i use at night sometimes.

Ive had the zxe bulbs now for about 1 1/2 years. I like them.. They haven't burnt out yet but I don't do a lot of night driving anymore so I guess that helps lol
I used em when i was getting out of work at 11pm....
They last me quite a while too.

Back