Bump steering?...

fistofthejew

Hey everyone, I recently had my lower balljoints and front struts replaced. After doing so I noticed the ride was much rougher and the steering seems to be much looser. It also seems like when either side hits an uneven part on the road it will pull to that side. I had a friend check out everything on the front end and everything checked out ok. The only thing he could think of is that the new struts are more of a heavy duty resulting in the rough ride. Any suggestions would be great, thanks.

Hey everyone, I recently had my lower balljoints and front struts replaced. After doing so I noticed the ride was much rougher and the steering seems to be much looser. It also seems like when either side hits an uneven part on the road it will pull to that side. I had a friend check out everything on the front end and everything checked out ok. The only thing he could think of is that the new struts are more of a heavy duty resulting in the rough ride. Any suggestions would be great, thanks.
Did you do an alignment after?

I have a similar problem with the pulling to one side when hitting uneven pavement and my steering is also loose i had an aliment done didn't help much still pulled to one side when driving put on my winter tires and now it pulls the other way what gives

I have a similar problem with the pulling to one side when hitting uneven pavement and my steering is also loose i had an aliment done didn't help much still pulled to one side when driving put on my winter tires and now it pulls the other way what gives
I have the same issue, I think it's either wheel bearings or control arm bushings. But I'm also a landscape contractor not a mechanic [emoji23]

Back