california gun laws have gone wild.

in2nit

CA senate approved a package of bills againt law abiding gun owner this week.
1) being a 50 dollar fee anytime u purchase ammo along with registering as an ammo buyer.
2) outlaw the sale and purchase of rifles that r magazine fed. To include even the ruger 10/22
3) outlaw high cap magazines.
:thumbdown:

Gotta love liberals. Rhode Island(my home) is full of them too. Not that conservatives are any better.

On a side note: i emptied 120 rounds out of an AR-15 courtesy of my old man on fathers day, as well as 4 rounds of trap and a round of skeet. Shooting guns is fun!

There needs to be lawsuits filed against all of California's branches of Government for going against the Second Amendment of the Constitution. If you can, watch NRA NEWS with Cam Edwards on the television. He talks about this all the time.

I can understand the no high cap mags, but 50 bucks every time you buy ammo?!?!?! That is insane same with the no mag fed weapons

No infringement whatsoever. No mag bans, nothing. The criminals won't follow the laws, so the regular people are being targeted as a way to take all firearms out of public ownership. Just like Hitler did. Read up on history.

No infringement whatsoever. No mag bans, nothing. The criminals won't follow the laws, so the regular people are being targeted as a way to take all firearms out of public ownership. Just like Hitler did. Read up on history.

That's completely right, they're just hurting the people that use them for recreation and protect

This is why you guys need to move to another state

Believe me I'd love to move up to NH or Maine, but there's just no work for me up there. Plus my whole fam's here, wife's fam is here, and it really is a pretty nice place to live overall. BUT...taxes are ridic, and the politicians are prob worse here than almost anywhere. Just google buddy cianci LOL.

I personally dont care about mag bans, because my 9mm holds ten, and if come in my house with bad intentions im not gonna need 10 to knock you down.

I personally dont care about mag bans, because my 9mm holds ten, and if come in my house with bad intentions im not gonna need 10 to knock you down.

But seriously, theres no need to ban anything, since as a few in front of me have said: criminals dont follow these laws anyway. All legislation does is punish legit law abiding owners and recreational shooters. Its pointless it wont change a thing.

500 for the 9, half a case of 12 guage clayshot, and some 0/0 buck. But i went trap shooting yesterday and used 6 boxes.

Ammo is so expensive I am afraid to even target shoot because I don't want to waste it. Although ammo Is coming down a little.

Ammo is so expensive I am afraid to even target shoot because I don't want to waste it. Although ammo Is coming down a little.

Everything's pretty much avail here. I live around the way from the biggest gun dealer in RI and hes always got plenty. Must have a good supplier.

Back