Caliraised bed Rack and LED bumper light

chadley

Installed the bed rack last night and the light today. A few comments:

1. I am super impressed by the product. CaliRaised does not skimp in quality.

2. CaliRaised does not provide paper instructions but rather has a YouTube channel that has a bunch of install videos.

3. They don’t have one, or at least I could not find it, for the bed rack install. They have one with a walk around on it but it took me an extra 30 minutes to figure out the hardware along the way.

4. For the LED bar install, the video is perfect but I could not get the bolts off to push the coolant thing back so I improvised and took the hood latch connection apparatus off so I then could get the light bar into place.

All in all it was a fun time and I learned a lot about the truck along the way. This was my first “legit” modIMG_5214.jpgIMG_5208.jpgIMG_5196.jpgIMG_5202.jpgIMG_5206.jpg

2. CaliRaised does not provide paper instructions but rather has a YouTube channel that has a bunch of install videos.

3. They don’t have one, or at least I could not find it, for the bed rack install. They have one with a walk around on it but it took me an extra 30 minutes to figure out the hardware along the way.

4. For the LED bar install, the video is perfect but I could not get the bolts off to push the coolant thing back so I improvised and took the hood latch connection apparatus off so I then could get the light bar into place.

All in all it was a fun time and I learned a lot about the truck along the way. This was my first “legit” modView attachment 20303View attachment 20304View attachment 20305View attachment 20306View attachment 20307
Looks good.

Looks great. I learn more from a video than abunch of paper instructions. There normally wrote out by someone that has never put the product together. Just noticed number 3 yes that would be alittle rough trying to figure it out.

Looks great. I learn more from a video than abunch of paper instructions. There normally wrote out by someone that has never put the product together. Just noticed number 3 yes that would be alittle rough trying to figure it out.
Visual hands on learner here too.

All in all it was a fun time and I learned a lot about the truck along the way. This was my first “legit” modView attachment 20303View attachment 20304View attachment 20305View attachment 20306View attachment 20307

I like it.

just bought one of their light bars today. how long did it take you to install?

About 2 hours but if I did it again I could do it in under an hour. I had an issue un bolting the coolant rack and opted to leave it and take out the hood latch apparatus instead.

The firewall is a pain and i spent 10 minutes trying to figure out the best course of action to get the harness through.

About 2 hours but if I did it again I could do it in under an hour. I had an issue un bolting the coolant rack and opted to leave it and take out the hood latch apparatus instead.

The firewall is a pain and i spent 10 minutes trying to figure out the best course of action to get the harness through.
Thank you for choosing us!

Looks great, let me know if you have any questions.

Back