Can I get the new TRD PRO package for my 2013 Tacoma?

Not sure would be cool though..I have a 2013 TRD SPORT right now....if I find something I'll make sure to post it here

Waste of money IMO. You can do much better with aftermarket options for the suspension and you can get a custom grill.

But more than likely you cannot buy a "kit" to convert since these are put together at the factory not at the dealer. Also you may not be able to buy the individual parts to convert because the dealer requires a VIN to keep exclusivity.

I have the 2012 TX Baja package. It's mainly looks. Graphics, suspension, wheels and exhaust. Over priced? Oh yeah. But I liked it. I asked the dealer about the new TRD Pro pkg. it's basically the same as the Baja. Just renamed it. I like the look of the new grill. Old school. Which will fit 2012-present.

Waste of money IMO. You can do much better with aftermarket options for the suspension and you can get a custom grill.

But more than likely you cannot buy a "kit" to convert since these are put together at the factory not at the dealer. Also you may not be able to buy the individual parts to convert because the dealer requires a VIN to keep exclusivity.

I will agree with you on this whipper. Everything from the factory will cost the dealer their price and we pay a 300% markup. Aftermarket is the way to go. That's why we call them projects. Gives us something to do and make it our own.

Yep I work at the Texas Toyota plant. We usually start making the practice bodies around summer time. Will start full on production in the fall for new body style and "Pro" model.

Homertaco on TW should be able to whip something up.

No he has only made one so far for 2012+. It sold on Ebay for about $1000.:sad: He said sometime this spring he would have the DIY Satoshi kit (deep lip) for 2012+. Like everyone else, I'm waiting patiently.

You can get a billet grille for $150. I like the pro grille and all but cmon! For $1000 i could have new rims almost have enough left for a new exhaust!

Maybe someone will come out with a cheap one. Maybe one that has toyota across, but not as fancy. If any of yall can build them, theres an idea for money. A black grile with toyota written across, thats not through the roof for a price.

For 1k they can keep it. I'll pass on that. I just ordered rigid industries grill and 20" LED light bar for just under 1k.

Ive been considering customizing my grill but are the oem grills designed for a certain way of air flow into the engine bay? Do these "satoshi" grills improve that? More air in the cooler the engine right? Any affect aerodynamically? As if this matters with a "brick with large tires" on the road truck. Lol.

$1k for a grill is ridiculous!!!! Lol!

Back