Car wash

I would not use the automatic brush ones on my vehicles.
Especially since they can tear parts off.
But the drive in spray it yourself car washes are good, or the at home in the driveway style.

Seems like as good a place as any for pics.
A very dirty puppy yesterday played in the dirt for a few hours at the gravel pit. Rolled in it, dug with his nose in it.
B was horrified when I got him home so last night baby boy had a bath...he loves the tub and a bath. He just loves water in general. He is in the lake a lot...even more than my grown boy who loves water. 202003270694182.jpg

Throw some valve cap on that thing. I can see its bare nipple!![emoji12]

I was adjusting the air pressure when i decided to take the pic.
The shop had the pressure way toooo high, and I always carry a gauge in the glove box.
I could see by looking at them it was toooo high.
Once i let out 18 to 24 psi it was better. They were not even the same pressures all around, 61 psi to 67 psi. I don't trust shops, so always check their work. I brought a socket and torque wrench with me as well. Every lug nut i checked was too tight. So before i drove off their lot, i loosened them all, and properly torqued them, and adjusted all four tires to 45 psi.
Ps. Basically it was B that loosened them, and re-torqued.

Last edited:
I was adjusting the air pressure when i decided to take the pic.
The shop had the pressure way toooo high, and I always carry a gauge in the glove box.
I could see by looking at them it was toooo high.
Once i let out 18 to 24 psi it was better. They were not even the same pressures all around, 61 psi to 67 psi. I don't trust shops, so always check their work. I brought a socket and torque wrench with me as well. Every lug nut i checked was too tight. So before i drove off their lot, i loosened them all, and properly torqued them, and adjusted all four tires to 45 psi.
Ps. Basically it was B that loosened them, and re-torqued.
hell yeah! its fun too.

Back