Cargo Carrier

jackson

Interior space is a premium for a Tacoma camping configuration. I have had the attached cargo carrier fabricated to carry a 5 gal gas can, 5 gal water can, and 2 lb propane tank. It swings out to accommodate attaching to my coleman stove. It is removable when I don't need it. The carrier is made with the ability to secure the cans when traveling with straps, and a cable lock when security is needed. It is designed not to interfere with the backup camera or mounting a bike rack. Very pleased with this solution

Attachments

• IMG_0314.JPG
    IMG_0314.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0315.JPG
    IMG_0315.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0318.JPG
    IMG_0318.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 80
Addendum
The carrier is outfitted with a rear break/turn signal light. The carrier was fabricated by Baja Fabrications, 619-710-2800. Ask for Sam Stahl. Tell him Jack referred him. Quality people and workmanship.

Cool, what's going on in the bed?
Thinking of doing something to mine.ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1497395399.722223.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum

Addendum
The carrier is outfitted with a rear break/turn signal light. The carrier was fabricated by Baja Fabrications, 619-710-2800. Ask for Sam Stahl. Tell him Jack referred him. Quality people and workmanship.
Is that attached to the aftermarket bumper? What bumper?

The interior of the cap includes cabinetry. Drawers for coleman stove and for easy access supplies. I had Windoors installed in the Leer Cap for ease of side access to load and unload. The Cap lifts 17 inches for head room. The lift is from Topper EZlift. It is all electric so no hydraulics to worry about. Once lifted, tent canvas with windows and screens is deployed. I did not like the flip top campers. The middle floor panel slides out and rests on runners on the cabinets to make a bed. I have the pictures attached.

The bumper is FabFour. It is very sturdy and good quality.

Attachments

• 1 inside lowered.JPG
    1 inside lowered.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 2 cabinetry.JPG
    2 cabinetry.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 67
  • 3 inside raised.JPG
    3 inside raised.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 67
  • 4 sleeping setup.JPG
    4 sleeping setup.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 69
Our tailgates are more than one foot wide so with my gate down I am able to sleep in it up off the ground if I just taking care of my self. I'm 5 11.

Back