Carproof damage report

LMC

Is a 4 grand damage report to a driver side back panel area something to be concerned about on a 2015 trd sport model ? The dealership has said its been fully inspected and that the amount would only consider to be cosmetic damage

Is a 4 grand damage report to a driver side back panel area something to be concerned about on a 2015 trd sport model ? The dealership has said its been fully inspected and that the amount would only consider to be cosmetic damage

Make sure to have an independant party to check the frame and others visibles parts underneath. Dealers sometimes are not renowned for their honesty, if i may put it like that.

If the title is still clean not to much. Main thing is resale value will be less. Diminished value and you should benefit from that. Use it as nagotiation to get the price lower.

Make sure to have an independant party to check the frame and others visibles parts underneath. Dealers sometimes are not renowned for their honesty, if i may put it like that.
Appreciate the info thanks!!

Back