Center console net

Mine didn't come with one either and couldn't find one anywhere. I resorted to this. It has good reviews in these forums and on amazon. Price is a little steep though. I will let you know what I think when I get it.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Toyota-Tacoma-Console-Organizer-2005-2013/dp/B00A5UEOLG/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=2UH26LM0E3X7Z&coliid=I2HNVW1W2671R4"]Toyota Tacoma Center Console Organizer (2005-2013) : Amazon.com : Automotive[/ame]

Guy on Tacomaworld makes them, I think. There is also a glove box organizer, you can buy the glove box and center console together for $40 (shipping icluded in price), or $20 a piece.Here's the link....http://www.salexorganizers.com/ p.s. if your using a mobile device for the link I posted, switch to "classic view" on the bottom of the page,to order.

Last edited:
At the stealership

Part Number 58299AD020
Part Name NET, BAGGAGE HOLDER
MSRP $8.79
Core $0.00
Online Price $8.79

583600B.jpg

My 2008 came with a center console net :w00t: find it strange why one was not included with the newer models :unsure:

At the stealership

Part Number58299AD020
Part NameNET, BAGGAGE HOLDER
MSRP$8.79
Core$0.00
Online Price$8.79

583600B.jpg

Toyota parts east had them for $6.50, but the shipping was another $11.00. For something that can go in an envelope.

I thought I read where they quit putting them in all Tacoma in 2011-2012 or something like that. I bought mine from eBay for $16 shipped. I love it. There was two on eBay the other day when I was scanning oem parts.

My truck only came with the useless net for above the JBL sub so I bought the one for the center console. Then later I bought that organizer from a TW member so the center console net sits in my closet. I'm keeping it though.:)

Fits good in my truck. I'm able to stand my pens and mini flashlights up so they aren't rolling around. I don't have the glove box organizer.

Toyota parts east had them for $6.50, but the shipping was another $11.00. For something that can go in an envelope.

Reason I never order stuff I can get at the dealer from places like that, they advertise cheaper prices knowing you'll pay out the ying yang for shipping.
Unless, they say free shipping I don't even bother. However, they do have the diagrams & part numbers online which is why I troll them.

My parts guy at the dealer will give me 10~15% discount due the fact I supply a part number. Saves him time from digging it up. So if I want something from the dealer your darn tooting right I'm going to do the leg work and get a part number. That discount adds up. Plus if he orders it which most parts I've gotten he has to, I don't pay any shipping and he calls when it's in.

BTW, my truck came with the net.

Ok so this is gunna sound ghetto but really works and is cheap. I bought a "bar caddy" of amazon for 8 bucks and it fits the dimensions of the console perfectly. Many compartments like where the straws would go and bar napkins, coffee straws etc. lol. Ill supply a pic later

Please do, that looks intriguing for 22 bucks.

Ok so I finally did get the organizer for the center console. It 4 thick pieces p plastic that fit together in the console. Nothing special. I'm kind of mad that I didn't think about creating something like this and selling it. While it is simple it actually works well. I now have 6 smaller compartments to put stuff in. Was it worth the price? ($20 shipped). Probably not. But it does do the job.

Ok so I finally did get the organizer for the center console. It 4 thick pieces p plastic that fit together in the console. Nothing special. I'm kind of mad that I didn't think about creating something like this and selling it. While it is simple it actually works well. I now have 6 smaller compartments to put stuff in. Was it worth the price? ($20 shipped). Probably not. But it does do the job.

Snap a picture when you get a chance.

If it matters I ordered it on amazon and got it in 2 days. When I want something I want it right away and was impressed by how fast I received it.

Back