Ceramic coating

No doubt. Moving is tough man. You don’t realize how much stuff you acquire until you go to move all of it.

Last move we hired ppl, twas fast, but they bent the legs on my old subwoofer. This time around we kept all original boxes and packing.
We rlly only use 2 bedrooms, the other is a guest room, but im sure when the day comes, im gunna hate boxing it all.

Last move we hired ppl, twas fast, but they bent the legs on my old subwoofer. This time around we kept all original boxes and packing.
We rlly only use 2 bedrooms, the other is a guest room, but im sure when the day comes, im gunna hate boxing it all.

For sure. I’ve never used a moving company but I’m sure it’s a lot easier. We moved about 7 years back after being in a house for 6 years. It was insane the amount of stuff that had to be moved.
I hope I never have to move again.

For sure. I’ve never used a moving company but I’m sure it’s a lot easier. We moved about 7 years back after being in a house for 6 years. It was insane the amount of stuff that had to be moved.
I hope I never have to move again.
Find that forever home.

Not a huge fan of powdercoat its nice if you don't have on stuff exposed to the weather ! Had boat trailer wheels that had it and does not last any longer than a rattle can or base coat clear coat .do the paint yourself then u can touch it up at your leisure . IMO .Its good for motorcycles they don't see snow and salt.

Last edited:
Not a huge fan of piwdercoat its nice if you don't have on stuff exposed to the weather ! Had boat trailer wheelS that had it and does last any longer than a rattle can or base coat clear coat .do the paint yourself then u can touch it up at your leisure . IMO .Its good for motorcycles they don't see snow and salt.

I like powder on my donuts.

Back