Cheap easy mods

ga_mcm

I have a 2007 Tacoma Regular Cab PreRunner and I am looking for some cheap easy mods to get started with over the summer. I would like to keep the cost below $100 per project. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1435868446.815715.jpg

I have a 2007 Tacoma Regular Cab PreRunner and I am looking for some cheap easy mods to get started with over the summer. I would like to keep the cost below $100 per project. View attachment 6014
What are you interested in doing? To keep cost under $100 per project is kinda hard. Start with weathertech rain guards, floor mats to just to get you started.

I was just looking for ideas on where to start. Being a college guy with not a ton of money, I'm just looking for a place to start. I'm getting some fog lights installed soon and just looking for a thing to do next.

What are you interested in doing? To keep cost under $100 per project is kinda hard. Start with weathertech rain guards, floor mats to just to get you started.
I was just looking for ideas on where to start. Being a college guy with not a ton of money, I'm just looking for a place to start. I'm getting some fog lights installed soon and just looking for a thing to do next.

I'd go with weathertech digital floor mats and rain guards. About $200 for both. Fog light mod is a good place to start as well. Those are easy to do.

You can do weather tech floor mats as previously said, middle of the road seat covers, plastidip rims grill and anything else you want to, install a cheap cb radio, you can do all led lights inside cab of truck and reverse lights theres a few ti start
Good call. I forgot about the interior lights. All $17 worth. Lol

Tacoma forum sticket is free. Toyota Trucks emblem with the mounting bracket was about 95 i think. Plastidip. You can geta new muffler welded for under 100. EGR delete is free. Exhaust tip at pep boys is 20ish. Autozone hood scoop is 40. Theres you a start

U just change out the halogen build for an HID one I think, it makes it very bright and white colored instead of yellow

Guys are you inexperienced with Google ?? I'm an old man at 47! It took me 5 seconds for each of the following! You Can Find Anything Your Looking For Online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1436992945.246229.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1436992954.409800.jpg
Bulbs take in the second pic are what I use! Takes less than a minute per side! Don't touch the bulb! Much bright than stock!!! Advanced Auto or online! Also, ZXE have a one year warranty ! Keep the receipt and the plastic box they come in! If one goes out bring it back they've given me a set already!!!

Guys are you inexperienced with Google ?? I'm an old man at 47! It took me 5 seconds for each of the following! You Can Find Anything Your Looking For Online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!View attachment 6160View attachment 6161
Bulbs take in the second pic are what I use! Takes less than a minute per side! Don't touch the bulb! Much bright than stock!!! Advanced Auto or online! Also, ZXE have a one year warranty ! Keep the receipt and the plastic box they come in! If one goes out bring it back they've given me a set already!!!
Internet? Google?

Can I buy HID bulbs and just plug them in?
Noooo you have to buy the kit.. It comes with a ballast and a bulb.. The factory headlight plug goes to the ballast and the hid bulb comes out of the ballast into the socket.. Go to ddmtuning.com and find a hid kit for h4 or 9003 make sure it is a hi/lo bulb because there's only one bulb

Go to tacomaworld.com, find your gen tacoma and look for mods. There are a ton you can do. Easy ones are:
Rear camera always
Lights in the glove box/center console/under hood
Mirror riser from birddawg
Shorty antenna
Tint your tail lights (more advanced but fun)

I’ve done all these. Easy and fun. There are more. Dive in and enjoy
Cheers

Back