Check engine -trac light on o respond on gas pedal

samsan86

This morning starting up my 2015 tacoma truck with 77xxx miles trd sport check engine light was on and trac light was on then try to give it gas had no respond engine was stull running and sound fine any ideas - everything was fine yesterday like all the other days first time happening im the original owner try it couple time did nothing so i waited for like 20 min started it again then got respond wit the gas pedal but then i didnt wanted to get stranded on my way to wrk so i left it at the house and jus toke the wife car to go to wrk and imma deal wit it later when i get hme any idea let me knw if i cnt figure it out imma jus bring it to Toyota i still have warranty on it

Try a code reader your local parts store should have one and if they arent lazy they will look it up if its throwing one. Nonda ZUUS has a a live data/code reader that works via bluetooth and its the lite version which still gives a lot of cool features only 9dollars shipping and free for the product. It does work correctly i tested it on another vehicle with another code reader that was has a fuel rail pressure code. Good luck.

Back