Check out @OverlandMarket on instagram!

natural9er

I was having a lot of trouble selling my stock wheels/tires on Craigslist but this guy runs a Instagram page that posts your items for sale at no cost!
Got em sold in a day. Thought you guys might like to know. It seems a bit concentrated in the SoCal area but there are a lot of others from all over the US.

I was having a lot of trouble selling my stock wheels/tires on Craigslist but this guy runs a Instagram page that posts your items for sale at no cost!
Got em sold in a day. Thought you guys might like to know. It seems a bit concentrated in the SoCal area but there are a lot of others from all over the US.

Cool. Thanks for sharing.

Just that 15 years ago we would of had to put an add in the paper or post a sale flyer on the corner or in the post office, library or local grocery store. Now we snap a picture and imstagam it and it’s sold in a day to someone 2 cities over.

Very true.

Just that 15 years ago we would of had to put an ad in the paper or post a sale flyer on the corner or in the post office, library or local grocery store. Now we snap a picture and imstagam it and it’s sold in a day to someone 2 cities over.

Yea isn’t it great?

Back