Chrome vs black wheels

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by wadewhitfield, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

I was asking because I love the look. I’m not wanting to lift mine. Did you just put wheels on nothing else?

texasred and B-Man like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

20181229_122721_HDR.jpg
    Dark gray from Level 8 mk6 is the wheel. 17 x9 ,4.5 backspace -12 offset .
    1.5 lift front and back

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  4. Cape taco

That's a good looking truck nice color!

B-Man and texasred like this.
  5. 2018TuRD

2018TuRD Well-Known Member

How'd you get the 1.5 inch lift front and rear?

B-Man and Scott Wyman like this.
  6. Cape taco

I used the 3/4 inch front spacer on top of the spring and used a factory GMC spacer block in the rear I got from my friends truck when he put a 4 inch lift in his '15 z71. I'll get you some pics . and drilled the rear end shock plates to use 5/8 U bolts
    Instead of wimpy 1/2 from factory.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  7. Cape taco

For 2018Turd here some pics .the GMC block fit dead nuts on the spring and axle plate it could not have gone any smother .except if some one else did it for me. lol 20190222_065236.jpg 20190222_065206_Burst01.jpg

8. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Fits like a glove.

Cape taco, B-Man and texasred like this.