Citrus County, FL 36 Male Single ;)

paughms

I recently switched from Wells Fargo to Suncoast Credit Union for my banking needs. My credit scores spiked after they gave me a credit card. Then, they approved me for 3.5% financing for a new auto. My 2017 Jeep Compass Trailhawk hit 36k miles right after I made a deal on trading it in for a new 2019 Tacoma TRD Offroad, due around 5/20. Getting a 3/1 levelling kit and TRD intake installed by the dealer. The Compass has tranny and radio issues, and several cosmetic issues. I hate to talk bad about Jeep, but they've let me down. YouTube: 2017 Jeep Compass Uconnect Freezing. I was a CDJR salesman briefly, when I bought both Jeeps. (I was my own best customer) I am looking forward to a stick shift for a daily driver, and no more FWD-based 4x4. I also have a 2017 Jeep Rubicon and a 2017 BMW S1000RR in the garage, both rarely used and practically new.
#TeamStickShift
#CreditUnionsRock
IMG_5698.jpg
IMG_6327.jpg
IMG_6326.jpg

I also got some custom seat covers from Seat Covers Unlimited and WeatherTech floor mats ready to go.

My vote is for the boat. Hard to ski behind a bike.

As for a bike, I'm interested in getting a Kawasaki Z650 and installing a stunt cage and a huge rear sprocket, for commuting to work and playing on. Much cheaper than the BMW. I work at a concrete block plant, so our vehicles get a little messy. One reason I okay'd the quicksand color and let go of that Voodoo Blue. They told me a Voodoo Blue TRD Pro with a stick is chasing a unicorn. Probably another $200/month too.

Back