clank from front end

I’m not understanding this and I’ve read it a few times.
1. Why are you going forward and backward... back and forth to park or leave a carport? It should just be back out put it in drive and go or pull in and park or back in and park and then just pull out.
2. If you’re having issues with your 2016-2018 Tacoma it’s still under warranty. You shouldn’t have to do this. Take it to the dealer and tell them to fix it.
I’m not sure I understand what this fix is.

I’m not understanding this and I’ve read it a few times.
1. Why are you going forward and backward... back and forth to park or leave a carport? It should just be back out put it in drive and go or pull in and park or back in and park and then just pull out.
2. If you’re having issues with your 2016-2018 Tacoma it’s still under warranty. You shouldn’t have to do this. Take it to the dealer and tell them to fix it.
I’m not sure I understand what this fix is.

X2

Well he edited the post to Ok. No one replied to it so when he edited it now it’s gone forever. Now no one can get his fix. It was something about parking and backing up and a clank happening that he figured it was in the brakes and took something and put it in somewhere and it fixed it.
Hope that helps someone.

Well he edited the post to Ok. No one replied to it so when he edited it now it’s gone forever. Now no one can get his fix. It was something about parking and backing up and a clank happening that he figured it was in the brakes and took something and put it in somewhere and it fixed it.
Hope that helps someone.

ok

Back