Classic cars or trucks

I had the 350,stock,,,was enough to out run a cop one time though....had too hide the car for a week in my brother in law’s barn until things settled down,,,can’t do that stuff today ,camera’s everywhere. LoL.

Just take the plates off and go find a cop...finger them...then drive off.
They are terrible drivers and can't catch anything but an 88 year old in a poor running 1983 oldsmobile.

My first car was a 68 Firebird with the factory rear spoiler, and factory hood mounted tach. Was a 350 4 speed.

Traded it even for a 69 SS 396 Chevelle. My cousin worked at a speed shop, I bought a monster cam, and he set the heads up for it. Exhaust was a set of headers, and those little short Thrush header mufflers that had the flange to mount to the headers. Had zero exhaust pipes. Had to swap out Holly's all the time. Had a 650 for daily driving, and a 780 dual line for street racing. Had 456 gears, I could make it from Cincinnati to Lexington KY on a tank of gas.

Had too many street bikes to count. I'd buy old Honda's and fix them up and ride them till they died, or I wanted something better. Couldn't afford my first Harley till my kids were in high school. Only owned 4 Harley's, Current one is a 14 Street Glide.

68%20Firebird%20c.jpg

69%20SS%20396.jpg

8.19.17K-XL.jpg

My first car was a 68 Firebird with the factory rear spoiler, and factory hood mounted tach. Was a 350 4 speed.

Traded it even for a 69 SS 396 Chevelle. My cousin worked at a speed shop, I bought a monster cam, and he set the heads up for it. Exhaust was a set of headers, and those little short Thrush header mufflers that had the flange to mount to the headers. Had zero exhaust pipes. Had to swap out Holly's all the time. Had a 650 for daily driving, and a 780 dual line for street racing. Had 456 gears, I could make it from Cincinnati to Lexington KY on a tank of gas.

Had too many street bikes to count. I'd buy old Honda's and fix them up and ride them till they died, or I wanted something better. Couldn't afford my first Harley till my kids were in high school. Only owned 4 Harley's, Current one is a 14 Street Glide.

68%20Firebird%20c.jpg

69%20SS%20396.jpg

8.19.17K-XL.jpg
That's a pretty Chevelle!

My friend in high school had a 68 4 door Catalina with a 421 poncho in it .one nite at burger king drive through the window guy pissed him off about wrong change back ,so he did a brakestand at the window filled up the place with tire smoke everyone came running outside it was a scream we still laugh about it .!! It was a thing of beauty. :)

My friend in high school had a 68 4 door Catalina with a 421 poncho in it .one nite at burger king drive through the window guy pissed him off about wrong change back ,so he did a brakestand at the window filled up the place with tire smoke everyone came running outside it was a scream we still laugh about it .!! It was a thing of beauty. :)

That is great. Glad we all lived through our stupid years. Lol I can just imagine the people running out

First brand new car my folks bought was a special order 1966 Bonneville with a 421 three duces, and a 4 speed. It was bright red with a white convertible top.

I'm gonna have to dig around and see if I have any pics of it.

That's sounds cool !my friends dad has about 10 cars like my dad too, but he is selling a '64 Tempest with a '64 Catalina 389 spd white black gut with 15x8.5 torque thrust all around for 18 k California black plates still in trunk its nice .I love those old big Ponchos!

Back