Clear plastic over gauge cluster scratches. Looks like crap after first time detailing.

Dealer will be replacing this under warranty. Parts are being ordered.

How do you get the dealer to cover that under warranty ???

Mine is pretty bad, lots of fine scratches as well as some major ones just my doing a little cleaning with a soft microfiber cloth ...

I was at a dealer today they said it's not cover under warranty since it's not faulty, they said I mess it up, I make the scratches myself and warranty do not cover scratches ......

How do you got them to cover yours,??

How do you get the dealer to cover that under warranty ???

Mine is pretty bad, lots of fine scratches as well as some major ones just my doing a little cleaning with a soft microfiber cloth ...

I was at a dealer today they said it's not cover under warranty since it's not faulty, they said I mess it up, I make the scratches myself and warranty do not cover scratches ......

How do you got them to cover yours,??
I buy my service guys doughnuts every time they fix stuff for me.
I guess they wanted more doughnuts ;)

Same problem here. But the thing that bothers me the most is all the dust that has gotten behind the glass through the trip reset button. No way to get it out w/o taking the whole thing apart.

Same problem here. But the thing that bothers me the most is all the dust that has gotten behind the glass through the trip reset button. No way to get it out w/o taking the whole thing apart.
Yeah it’s a bad design and soft material.

Welcome the the forum.

Back