Clicking and chirping noise

I have a 2016 Toyota Tacoma off road. It has this clicking and chirping noise that is really loud. it started doing this about one month after I purchased the vehicle. I brought it into many different dealerships and every time they tell me Toyota is aware of this but they don't know how to fix the noise. They are awaiting on a fix. has anybody else heard of this or are they just blowing smoke in my face

Where is the noise coming from? What are they saying it is that they can't fix?
Welcome to the forum.

Been to 3 different dealers. Some tell me immediately without opening the good. The sound is coming from left side of engine when I'm front looking at it. Towards back of engine. I used a mechanics stethoscope and think I isolated it to one devise but don't know the name of it. It has a shiny aluminum round top with very tiny holes on it. Anyways I am being told some tacoma trucks are loader than others. They won't replace part. I never had this sound when I bought truck and if it was there I would not have then.

Been to 3 different dealers. Some tell me immediately without opening the good. The sound is coming from left side of engine when I'm front looking at it. Towards back of engine. I used a mechanics stethoscope and think I isolated it to one devise but don't know the name of it. It has a shiny aluminum round top with very tiny holes on it. Anyways I am being told some tacoma trucks are loader than others. They won't replace part. I never had this sound when I bought truck and if it was there I would not have then.
Can you take a picture of what you think it is?

Thank you. I find it terrible toyota did not find this as a problem. I'm about to have it replaced and if noise goes away in going to raise the dead.. Thanks again

Mine doesn't make the chirping noises you are describing. I have a 2017 TRD OR. These engine make a ticking or clicking sound. It's normal. Every toyota truck I've owned makes a sowing machine lifter sound. These new ones are no different.

I totally understand what you're saying about the common noise in Toyota but this noise is much different. You can actually hear the clicking and tripping 50 ft away from the vehicle very distinctively period this is so different but I'm not able to get Toyota to budge

Back