Clicking noise

Welcome to the forum :)

Probably need more info to help with this.

Does it happen all the time at all RPMs and MPH?
is it intermittent?
What year is the truck? Model?
Mileage?
Any Modifications?

2019 trd off road 4×4 in the front it has a spacer 21/2"and I go over a speed bump really slow it clicks And when I go over the little bumps in the road for a lane change sometimes it clicks I was told at the dealer that this is typical those stock shocks When they start going badd

Last edited:
I was told at the dealer that this is typical those stock shocks
Typical statement by dealerships because they don't know what the Hells going on! Stay away from dealerships when concerned with your four-wheel-drive (unless it's a warranty situation) and go to a four-wheel-drive Shop. Just conversing with four wheelers sometimes someone might know exactly what it is unlike myself:)
I have 41,000 miles on my truck and have no typical problem:DGL

Not to hijack this thread but my 2020 sr5 makes chirp like sounds every time i'm on a certain roads that are rougher than normal. Seems its definitely in the front end someplace when i hang my head out the window to listen. Funny when it rains it'll never do it till the next dry day.

Not to hijack this thread but my 2020 sr5 makes chirp like sounds every time i'm on a certain roads that are rougher than normal. Seems its definitely in the front end someplace when i hang my head out the window to listen. Funny when it rains it'll never do it till the next dry day.
Did you check the Slider shims between the rear leafs springs are still there ?

Last edited:
Back