Color match?

HunnaTSS14

Has anybody color matched their yoda? Like the bumper or anything else? Thinking about doing it so if yall have pics please post!

Has anybody color matched their yoda? Like the bumper or anything else? Thinking about doing it so if yall have pics please post!
ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1415768156.980585.jpg
I had chrome around the grill but swapped it out with black.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

Thinking about color matching just my handles, fenders, and possibly also the side view mirrors on my 02 double cab i just got. I dont really care for the side view mirrors if theyre black or white but am curious to see what that would look like. If someone has a picture of all those color matched in super white 040 please post! Cant find any on the web

Thinking about color matching just my handles, fenders, and possibly also the side view mirrors on my 02 double cab i just got. I dont really care for the side view mirrors if theyre black or white but am curious to see what that would look like. If someone has a picture of all those color matched in super white 040 please post! Cant find any on the web
Do it and you could be the first. :D

Back