color matched toyota logos

MGMTacoLover

I was thinking of maybe doing a few color matched Toyota logos for people just an idea but would anyone be interested

I debadged my truck and then installed this JDM Toyota badge.

931f99979094bed8c2103c2c42636d01.jpg

d303aade4bd8b37ef936c1b0844eff2f.jpg

That looks awesome but I was talking about taking the front logo off and painting it to match your trucks color

Yeah, I know. I am just proud of my badge and wanted to whore a pic of it.:whistling2:

I have the argent grill with a chrome sombrero and haven't decided what I am going to do with it. I think I would like color matched grill and bumper. If I went that route I would leave the sombrero chrome.

A lot of folks are into de-chroming...so I bet you'd get a LOT of interest. Color-matching is the way to go!

I cut the whole center out of my 05 grill and made a Satashi grill. I added a an old FJ40 "TOYOTA" badge to it...and it gets looks and comments all the time.

Yeah, I know. I am just proud of my badge and wanted to whore a pic of it.:whistling2:

I have the argent grill with a chrome sombrero and haven't decided what I am going to do with it. I think I would like color matched grill and bumper. If I went that route I would leave the sombrero chrome.

Looks real good. They have made it easier to de badge our trucks. Using 3M tape rather then screws. I replaced all of my chrome with red badges.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

Back