Composite Bed

John P. Ferry

I'm thinking of getting a tonneau cover for the SR but may have to wait fora while if I do pull the trigger. How dependable are these beds, will snow or freezing rain or hard weather bother them. I'm not going to be hauling much on anything, maybe some hardwood for woodworking in my shop but not a lot. I can buy this
Tonno Pro TonnoFold Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover for
about 185 dollars from Auto Anything Is it any good and are they a goo company?

Thanks
John

I'm thinking of getting a tonneau cover for the SR but may have to wait fora while if I do pull the trigger. How dependable are these beds, will snow or freezing rain or hard weather bother them. I'm not going to be hauling much on anything, maybe some hardwood for woodworking in my shop but not a lot. I can buy this
Tonno Pro TonnoFold Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover for
about 185 dollars from Auto Anything Is it any good and are they a goo company?

Thanks
John

You’re not going to hurt the bed on these trucks easily. They’re composite so there’s really nothing to ding or rust. They’re tough and they have been using the same material since 2005 without an issue.
That Tonno Pro cover reviews highly everywhere. I’ve got a rugged liner trifold that’s about exactly like it and love it.
My old man picked up a trifold off eBay for $130 for his ‘17 frontier and it’s made just like mine. Most of the vinyl trifold covers are made similar, tough, and really easy to install.

You’re not going to hurt the bed on these trucks easily. They’re composite so there’s really nothing to ding or rust. They’re tough and they have been using the same material since 2005 without an issue.
That Tonno Pro cover reviews highly everywhere. I’ve got a rugged liner trifold that’s about exactly like it and love it.
My old man picked up a trifold off eBay for $130 for his ‘17 frontier and it’s made just like mine. Most of the vinyl trifold covers are made similar, tough, and really easy to install.
Your old man drives a frontier?

Your old man drives a frontier?

Yeah. A 2017 model. It’s a nice truck. Loaded down with options for what it cost. It has backup sensors, heated seats, rhino lined bed with rear and side deck rails, souped up stereo, etc. and it only cost right at $30k new. I had a 2006 model and it’s basically the same truck with a lot more options.

Yeah. A 2017 model. It’s a nice truck. Loaded down with options for what it cost. It has backup sensors, heated seats, rhino lined bed with rear and side deck rails, souped up stereo, etc. and it only cost right at $30k new. I had a 2006 model and it’s basically the same truck with a lot more options.
I know a guy with a 2012 he seems to like it pretty well.. But yeah I'll stick with the taco

Back