Congratulate Someone or Yourself

Congratulations to myself.
They came to me today a nurse and doc, cut off the last of my casts. I met them in the driveway to help keep my pup calmer. He was pretty good today having met them once before, plus they came with gifts of meat trying to make friends with him.
He was even okay with them helping me into the bath tub, and the nurse stayed when the doc left...yes they had seperate vehicles.
She scrubbed me down and inspected me well.
You have no idea how good a bath felt!!!
She is back tomorrow and start my physiotherapy.
Rupert was bouncing around like he does when really happy by the time she left, so they are golden now.
She was laughing at how he bounces.
Not sure what his legs are made of that lets him bounce like that.
When he put his head down and shoved it into her crotch then i knew she was really in the inner circle.
He knocked her backwards doing it and hitting the wall was the only reason she didn't fall down.
She was unsure at first what Rupert was doing until I explained that it means you are in his inner trusted circle.
If he puts his head way down and shoves his nose between your legs it is the sign that you are great in his books.
To an unknowing person, it just feels like he is pushing them over for some reason.
It isn't meant as aggression, its submission. His head is way down, and buries his head in your crotch.
Not exactly sure why he does it, but he does.

Congratulations to myself.
They came to me today a nurse and doc, cut off the last of my casts. I met them in the driveway to help keep my pup calmer. He was pretty good today having met them once before, plus they came with gifts of meat trying to make friends with him.
He was even okay with them helping me into the bath tub, and the nurse stayed when the doc left...yes they had seperate vehicles.
She scrubbed me down and inspected me well.
You have no idea how good a bath felt!!!
She is back tomorrow and start my physiotherapy.
Rupert was bouncing around like he does when really happy by the time she left, so they are golden now.
She was laughing at how he bounces.
Not sure what his legs are made of that lets him bounce like that.
When he put his head down and shoved it into her crotch then i knew she was really in the inner circle.
He knocked her backwards doing it and hitting the wall was the only reason she didn't fall down.
She was unsure at first what Rupert was doing until I explained that it means you are in his inner trusted circle.
If he puts his head way down and shoves his nose between your legs it is the sign that you are great in his books.
To an unknowing person, it just feels like he is pushing them over for some reason.
It isn't meant as aggression, its submission. His head is way down, and buries his head in your crotch.
Not exactly sure why he does it, but he does.
Glad you're free of the plaster and you hot all the grunge washed off.

Back