Consumer Reports Hates our Tacomas!

Did you actually scroll through them because they repeat the same TSB’s over and over and over and over on there. Also some of them are for the 2015 Tacoma.
There are not 108 TSB’s out for the third gen Tacoma.
I noticed this also..

My 16 had issues. Traded it for a 17 and have had no issues in 13 months. It’s pretty typical to have issues with the first year of vehicle make overs or new model releases. I love my taco!

The reason that Toyota got a bad review in Consumers is that people like you. Every forum that I have go to bitches and complains about their 3rd gen Tacoma's, I have owned all three generations since 1973, and so far this 2017 is far better than the other gen. I went cross country in 2017, no transmission problems, in fact no mechanical problems.

The reason that Toyota got a bad review in Consumers is that people like you. Every forum that I have go to bitches and complains about their 3rd gen Tacoma's, I have owned all three generations since 1973, and so far this 2017 is far better than the other gen. I went cross country in 2017, no transmission problems, in fact no mechanical problems.
Not all of them have issues but a lot of them do/did and they need to be fixed. More 2016’s had issues than the 2017’s and even less 2018’s. The reason why things are getting fixed and there are less issues with each year is because of people like me. So you’re welcome.
When did you buy your 2017?

I agree with you that the third gen is still a great truck. This is a forum though, where people come to get answers and insight about their trucks. A lot of guys never even go to a forum until their truck has an issue. There ain’t nothing wrong with people voicing their opinion or stating a fact.
I also agree that there are a lot of people that just complain about their trucks. But they’ll weed theirselves out and trade them off. It’s already gotten a lot better.

What Tacoma did you own in 1973?

Back