Continental TerrainContact

I'm not trying to be a wise ass, but could you please post a picture of the tread? Continental makes fine tires, but I'm not at all familiar with their light truck line.

Thank you.

They remind me of General Grabbers. I always had great luck with all-season and all-terrain General tires. I think General and Continental are the same company???

Yes. The same company. I bought these because they are good for 90 % on road but I got out of some deep mud at the farm yesterday day where I would have really struggled with the stock tires. Good choice.

Cooper makes and excellent tire. I ran these on my GMC. I had 65K on them when I sold the truck and they were still better than 1/16 over the wear bars. Only downside is a bit of noise (not bad at all tho) on the highway. No vibration thru the steering wheel, and excellent traction and stopping.

Grabber_AT2_Lt3Q.png

Cooper makes and excellent tire. I ran these on my GMC. I had 65K on them when I sold the truck and they were still better than 1/16 over the wear bars. Only downside is a bit of noise (not bad at all tho) on the highway. No vibration thru the steering wheel, and excellent traction and stopping.

Grabber_AT2_Lt3Q.png
These are on my list for when my Pathfinders wearout.

I don't understand why the General website doesn't list them for my truck (265/70R16). But, the AT2 # 15474590000 is that exact tire.

I sure wish my Tacoma came with them as standard equipment.

Last edited:
I don't understand why the General website doesn't list them for my truck (265/70R16). But, the AT2 # 15474590000 is that exact tire.

I sure wish my Tacoma came with them as standard equipment.

Those are a sweet truck tire! My little brother has a set of those Generals on his lifted Jeep CJ-5.

Back