Conventional, Blend, or Full Synthetic????

Conventional, Blend, or Full Synthetic?

• Conventional 5w/30 oil

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Synthetic Blend 5w/30 oil

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Full Synthetic 5w/30 oil

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
That is the question!
My dad just got a 2015 Tacoma and the dealer would only tell him, "we just use regular oil."

So my question is, how many of you guys still use the conventional oil, the syn-bend, and the full syn?

Also please let me know if I can switch it from conventional to the blend or even to the full-syn w/o problem? Or if you think I should leave it along? I don't know if it burns any yet? I doubt it as it only has like 49k miles.

Thx!

That is the question!
My dad just got a 2015 Tacoma and the dealer would only tell him, "we just use regular oil."

So my question is, how many of you guys still use the conventional oil, the syn-bend, and the full syn?

Also please let me know if I can switch it from conventional to the blend or even to the full-syn w/o problem? Or if you think I should leave it along? I don't know if it burns any yet? I doubt it as it only has like 49k miles.

Thx!
Use whatever u want.
Think about this.....
If u were only supposed to run syn or only conventional, or something bad would happen....... Blends would NEVER have been a thing.

That said, I run mobil1 5w30 with OEM filter

Use whatever u want.
Think about this.....
If u were only supposed to run syn or only conventional, or something bad would happen....... Blends would NEVER have been a thing.

That said, I run mobil1 5w30 with OEM filter
This^^^^^ I've always ran mobil 1 synthetic 5w 30

My Tacoma was the first new vehicle that i bought that came with synthetic. But I've always changed my new vehicles oil at about 300 miles and then put in synthetic. Mobil 1 since the 1970's.

Back