Cordless Impact Driver/Wrench

kp.taco

Curious what you guys use. I had the Milwaukee M18 driver and it was awesome but bit the dust after several years. I just bought a kobalt 24v driver and liking it so far.

Milwaukee m18 and m12 Got skill saw , leaf blower, jig saw, multimaster they make good stuff .:)

Curious what you guys use. I had the Milwaukee M18 driver and it was awesome but bit the dust after several years. I just bought a kobalt 24v driver and liking it so far.
I've had a Dewalt 20v since Black Friday of '13 that was my right hand up until about a year ago... still use it occasionally but not all-day, every-day like I did...
If I remember I'll post a pic of it tomorrow...
She's fugly but she's salty... [emoji23]
I know lots of Milwaukee fans hate on Dewalt but this one is one of the ones that help them keep a decent reputation. Haha

I've had a Dewalt 20v since Black Friday of '13 that was my right hand up until about a year ago... still use it occasionally but not all-day, every-day like I did...
If I remember I'll post a pic of it tomorrow...
She's fugly but she's salty... [emoji23]
I know lots of Milwaukee fans hate on Dewalt but this one is one of the ones that help them keep a decent reputation. Haha
There's the little beast...
The hammer drill isn't beat up nearly as bad but they're the same age. I think I'm on #4 sawsall tho... they're phenomenal when they work but the reciprocating hardware MUST be chinese... haha
The cordless skill saws are cool and handy but but muh ol' worm drive is irreplaceable... lol20191008_110558.jpg

Gotta love the worm drive they do take some getting used to ! Can't let the newbies use 'm . Can be a little scary lol !

Just got these the other day. Bosch HDH183 hammer drill, Bosch GDX18V-1800 impact driver and Bosch CRS180B reciprocating saw. Two bags, two 18V 4amp batteries and a charger. Haven’t had a chance to put them to work so I can’t say how good they are. :)
43BFBBFD-DA08-4A24-AA0D-9AC74C8FACC5.jpeg

I just got into the cordless world. I went with kobalt just because of the number of tools available all to run on a 24v battery. So far I have a 12" chain saw, sawzall, 24" hedge trimmer, 700 lumen light, shop vac, air compressor. So far they all work great. Don't know what took me so long to venture into this world.

I just got into the cordless world. I went with kobalt just because of the number of tools available all to run on a 24v battery. So far I have a 12" chain saw, sawzall, 24" hedge trimmer, 700 lumen light, shop vac, air compressor. So far they all work great. Don't know what took me so long to venture into this world.
That little Kobalt chain saw is amazing for its size. I did a bunch of cutting with mine. It's not super fast, but it has balls.

Yeah, that little chain saw works great, naturally its not one to take out logging but for trimming up trees around the house ya can't beat it. So far I've sawed down and cut up 2 small trees and a post that years ago had some bird houses on it, plus cleaned up some other scrubs and only used 1/2 of a 4 amp battery. Ive got 2 actual chain saws out in the shed that are such a PITA to use that they will probably stay there for another 4 or 5 years without being bothered.
That little Kobalt chain saw is amazing for its size. I did a bunch of cutting with mine. It's not super fast, but it has balls.

That reminds me, when I was married to my first wife her uncle was a logger and had a saw mill, always had a 1/2 dozen or so chain saws in the back of his truck. His life was pretty much occupied between logging and drinking. One night his wife got on his case about wanting a picture window in the living room. Well, he had all ready had a few, or a couple fews, of cold beverages and was in no mood to listen to her. He goes and gets one of the saws outa his truck, fires it up and basically cuts half the front wall outa the living room. There ya go, theres youre picture window. It took her about a month to get everything put back together but it actually turned out pretty nice.
im not allowed to have a chainsaw. [emoji19]

That reminds me, when I was married to my first wife her uncle was a logger and had a saw mill, always had a 1/2 dozen or so chain saws in the back of his truck. His life was pretty much occupied between logging and drinking. One night his wife got on his case about wanting a picture window in the living room. Well, he had all ready had a few, or a couple fews, of cold beverages and was in no mood to listen to her. He goes and gets one of the saws outa his truck, fires it up and basically cuts half the front wall outa the living room. There ya go, theres youre picture window. It took her about a month to get everything put back together but it actually turned out pretty nice.
hahaha, omg! thats wild! i guess that's one way to solve two problems. :D

Back