Coronia Virus

Awesome!!!

Which parts maker?

I belong to a volunteer fire department and have for 9 years.
I know that its notbthe same...but...

I volunteer there and SAR, also volunteer with the safe boating society and teach people how to safely boat, but even more so how to safely ride a PWC aka Personal Watercraft.

Dodge Tesla. It is the same with a volunteer and full time. We all are there to save lives and property. I think volunteers are way better than full time because they volunteer there time. I never look at the difference we’re all on the same team in my book

Thanks!

Well now I have a question.
Ram 2500 front end parts well made? ;)

I have one on order.
Mine will have the air suspension option, 4 wheel drive, 6.4 Hemi, crew cab long box.
Should be perfect for towing our new Airstream trailer.

People are insane. I live in a coastal area, and keep at least a couple months of supplies stocked up year round. When there's a threat of a hurricane, all I need to buy is gas.

With all the people going crazy over toilet paper, I have been picking up a pack when I see some.

I'm concerned, but do my best not to worry about something I have no control over.

I did go for a nice walk along the beach yesterday...not thru the rocks thou.

i-3srJG9m-XL.jpg

These are very interesting times. There are few years in ones life that they will look back and say holy crap I can’t believe that happened. This is going to be one of those years and it’s only March.

Agreed it’s a very interesting start for sure. I’m hoping everyone can stay healthy and stay in a positive mind. Very tough not knowing what’s all going on with work and people’s health

Life around here is from one extreme to the other. My wife stocks groceries at Wal-Mart on 3rd shift and before this started it was absolutely no overtime. Now its do you wanna come on early, stay late, work a double, work youre off days, anything extra. I'm retired and work part time delivering parts and theyve cut our hours, which is ok with me, maybe now I'll get some things done around the house that ive been putting off.

Back