Cost of sheepskin seat covers?

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by bumpedmyhead, Jun 4, 2018.

1. bumpedmyhead

bumpedmyhead Well-Known Member

Looking for an alternative to leather covers. 2018 TRD Sport. Im in Florida and have leather in my Impala SS, and it gets hot! I looked at Clazzio, Katskin, Carhartt (dont like them), and custom leather. Shearcomfort offers premium sheepskin...but $750.00??? For just the fronts and headrests. Anybody using them? Can I hear from the Southern Taco owmers?

tomarx2taco likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. jason.luster.50

jason.luster.50 Active Member

Scott Wyman and Bogunn like this.
  4. OP
    bumpedmyhead

bumpedmyhead Well-Known Member

Nice covers, but I already have enough dreams about rejoining the Army. Lol!

Bogunn likes this.
  5. jason.luster.50

They come in solid colors and without the molle

6. tacotommy

tacotommy Member

How long have these been out for? Just got Carhartt covers... had i known about these i probably would have gone with them... o well

7. jason.luster.50

I've had mine since July about 2 weeks after I bought my truck