COVID-19 Hit's Home!

WooD

WooD
My daughter just called and said her daughters mother in law went to the hospital this morning with symptoms. They tested her and told her to go home. They called around 3 hours later and told her she tested positive and to say at home for 2 weeks.

Bad thing is, she was hanging out with my grand daughter, and her 2 year old daughter all day yesterday.

Then my grand daughter went to my daughters house and hung out with them a few hours last night.

If it spreads easy, My grand daughter, her husband, her daughter, my daughter, her husband, my son, and his wife will all have it.

My son works for my son in law.

Grand daughter lives in Covington KY. My daughter lives in Fairfield Ohio.

Thanks everyone.

Their all a healthy bunch...not sure about the mother in law.

Hell it may be a false positive reading. I've heard a lot of people will have it and not really know it. Everyone reacts differently, it's not a death setence like the media plays it out to be.

Thanks everyone.

Their all a healthy bunch...not sure about the mother in law.

Hell it may be a false positive reading. I've heard a lot of people will have it and not really know it. Everyone reacts differently, it's not a death setence like the media plays it out to be.
Media loves chaos and mayhem.....that sells ratings and newspapers. Prayers out to your family, WooD!

My daughter just called and said her daughters mother in law went to the hospital this morning with symptoms. They tested her and told her to go home. They called around 3 hours later and told her she tested positive and to say at home for 2 weeks.

Bad thing is, she was hanging out with my grand daughter, and her 2 year old daughter all day yesterday.

Then my grand daughter went to my daughters house and hung out with them a few hours last night.

If it spreads easy, My grand daughter, her husband, her daughter, my daughter, her husband, my son, and his wife will all have it.

I hope they recover with a clean bill of help .we'll keep them in our thoughts !

My wife works at a 55 and older complex 128 residents 2 weeks ago over half got a stomach virus and it went through there like a wildfire in 3 days scary .

That's a full plate .

The CFL (Canadian Football League) Commisionaire wrote to the fans today and I thought his heartfelt message applies to the wonderful folks here at the Forum, and our families and friends...

"Let’s support each other. We can use social media to stay connected. Showing we care about one another can make us all feel less alone or anxious."

Stay well my friends!

Back