COVID-19 Hit's Home!

JBB, i really don't know a lot about this media website or the journalist. also, it is hard to trust any media nowadays, but i trust the communist party of china even less. i know this isn't the forum to get political, but with the current state of affairs i thought folks might find it interesting to watch and they can decide themsleves. if i get kicked off the forum because of it, then so be it. hopefully i dont though. :)
You’re fine. For now... If you start fighting with people and calling them names because of there belief then you might have a problem. Information is good.

Dang Tooter that dragonfly looks awesome! Thank you for asking about our friend’s mom. She has had some improvements over the past couple of days. She was taken off the ventilator and it was a wait and see if she could handle it. If she declined again, they had decided to keep her comfortable as she passed. Amazingly she has remained off the ventilator and is slowly getting better each day. She passed the swallow test today, so she will be able to eat mashed up food. Her lungs are still a little cloudy so she’s on an antibiotic and steroids. Today she started speech, physical, and occupational therapy. Hopefully she will continue to improve and go home soon. Again, thank you for asking!
That's awesome good news
: ) the dragonflies are really cool are they a kit or from scratch ?

it's a metal earth kit, but the pieces and connector tabs are kind of small and difficult to see with my old eyes. haha! i have a bunch of other models coming. one of them is the USS Theodore Roosevelt. stuff to keep busy during the shelter in place.
That's awesome good news
: ) the dragonflies are really cool are they a kit or from scratch ?
0000572_premium-series-uss-theodore-roosevelt-cvn-71.jpeg

it's a metal earth kit, but the pieces and connector tabs are kind of small and difficult to see with my old eyes. haha! i have a bunch of other models coming. one of them is the USS Theodore Roosevelt. stuff to keep busy during the shelter in place.View attachment 29706
I hear ya I broke my progressive lens as they are called now so its tough seeing stuff sometimes doing finish work or working on my hotrod .I'm impressed those are so awesome! Thnx

well, if i had my Tacoma right now (disappointed face).... i would be out playing in it, washing it, waxing it, adding mods, tinkering with it, like y'all get to do. i have been keeping notes on what you guys say on here so that i can be more knowledgable when i do get my truck. i think i've looked at at least 1000 different trucks online, within a 1000 mile radius. can't make a decision on buying one until you can crawl all over it first, plus i'm kinda picky. but for now, i find other ways to spend the time. haha! the weather is finally getting decent so at least i can get my bow out, or shoot the pistol. when its cruddy out, i work on the tedious stuff like these models or tying flies. anywhoo, i can yammer on about nothing pretty easy. hehe. i just really want my truck!..and a shop...with tools...and a new dirtbike....

this social distancing - isolation period leaves me with too much time to daydream. ;D

Be patient it will speak to you my friend .I wanted a blue or white one. Then I found my Orange one in Boston at a Honda dealer they didn't even know it had nav in it .it had 19k for mileage and I watched it for a few weeks till it got dropped to 31k then I bought it and sold my tundra for 8500 .So it took a chunk out of the price . and I love it .2 years and it just turned 35 k

Be patient it will speak to you my friend .I wanted a blue or white one. Then I found my Orange one in Boston at a Honda dealer they didn't even know it had nav in it .it had 19k for mileage and I watched it for a few weeks till it got dropped to 31k then I bought it and sold my tundra for 8500 .So it took a chunk out of the price . and I love it .2 years and it just turned 35 k
thanks, CT! :) yes, i'm sure all the pieces will fall into place for the right one. your truck is orange? it looked red to me.

okay, i see it now! its almost like orange crush. that's sweet! i haven't seen any Tacos rocking that color here. mostly a lot of white, gray, black, or silver. a few of the quicksand. sometimes i see the magnetic gray metallic or the silver sky metallic, those are pretty cool. i kinda dig the pyrite mica though.

Back