Crawl setting

Denver

I bought a new 2018 Taco off road DCLB auto transmission.
I stopped shifted to 4 WD LOW and went to drive and engaged the crawl setting.
The truck moved forward but sounded like it was coming all to pieces.
I watched a video on YouTube about the crawl setting but didn’t hear all of the noise like mine made.
Any thoughts? Is this normal or is something wrong with it. I did not have the lock diff on. Thanks

I watched a video on YouTube about the crawl setting but didn’t hear all of the noise like mine made.
Any thoughts? Is this normal or is something wrong with it. I did not have the lock diff on. Thanks
That’s normal it’s the actuators working and doing their job. You’ll get use to it. It’s fun to take someone who’s never experienced the crawl control and make them think the truck is breaking haha
Keep working the systems and have fun with it.

Did that to me first time using them[emoji23][emoji23]

Did that to me first time using them[emoji23][emoji23]
It’s unsettling for sure the first time you hear it working. It’s worse going down hill when it’s slowing itself down. Going up stuff it’s not as bad and if your on flat ground in sand or mud it’s even less noticeable.

Back