Current 4Runner owner from Indiana

Supa LA

How goes it? Thanks for the add. In short, I'm looking to get rid of the Runner in favor of a Tacoma. Specifically the TRD ORP DCSB. None of the dealers I've been in contact with apparently want to play ball tho. I either can't get the trade value I want for my T4R or the pricing on the Tacoma is too high. It's been very frustrating! Either way, I'm here to learn and lurk.

How goes it? Thanks for the add. In short, I'm looking to get rid of the Runner in favor of a Tacoma. Specifically the TRD ORP DCSB. None of the dealers I've been in contact with apparently want to play ball tho. I either can't get the trade value I want for my T4R or the pricing on the Tacoma is too high. It's been very frustrating! Either way, I'm here to learn and lurk.
Private party sale the runner? Dealers are in it for the money and if a deal doesn’t make since to the sales manager then it’s not going to happen. They will give you top dollar for your trade but you’ll pay top dollar for theirs or you get a good deal on theirs and they give you bottom dollar on the trade. Either way it’s a good time to buy a 2018 because the 2019’s are on the way. Once the 2019’s hit dealers will be trying to dump 2018’s. I’ve seen $3K dealer off plus the $1000 cash off from Toyota on 2018 Tacoma’s until Oct 1st. Go in this Wednesday or Thursday and nagotiate. End of month end of quarter end of year is coming up and they have goals to meet to get new 2019’s you might have to sale the 4 runner PP but use it as a nagotiation tool and see how low you can get theirs and how high you can get yours then take yours out if needed. Trades are never a win for the customer. 194130B9-E76B-40A0-BB76-30792944EA7E.jpeg

Welcome to the forum.
Like @OR17TRD said, maybe private party sell. It’s worth a shot. If you’re not liking that idea there’s always a dealer that needs and wants to sell. Especially getting rid of the 2018 models right now.

Pics of the 4runner!!! [emoji16][emoji3]

Thanks for all of the kind words. I've debated a private party sale and may list it this week, tbh. It's worth a shot because I know the dealer won't play in my favor lol.

I've been trying to upload a photo, but it continues to tell me file size too large. I'm using the app via phone. Any suggestions?

Back