Dafuq is going on here?

memario1214

I was linked here from TW... little friendly competition eh? Looking forward to being valuable to this forum as well :D I wanna be a mod. That is my demand :cool:

IMG_2610_zpsa6f16604.jpg

IMG_2624_zpse00ee7a7.jpg

I was linked here from TW... little friendly competition eh? Looking forward to being valuable to this forum as well :D I wanna be a mod. That is my demand :cool:

1st, thats one of the coolest Tacomas I've ever seen. Looking forward to seeing more pics of it.

2nd. It's not really a competition. I have fun forums for years and my favorite vehicle period is a Tacoma. I finally decided to join the two together. I think there can be more than one great site for a topic as big as Tacomas.

Welcome to Tacoma Forum!

1st, thats one of the coolest Tacomas I've ever seen. Looking forward to seeing more pics of it.

2nd. It's not really a competition. I have fun forums for years and my favorite vehicle period is a Tacoma. I finally decided to join the two together. I think there can be more than one great site for a topic as big as Tacomas.

Welcome to Tacoma Forum!

We need more smilies

Working in it. They will be up tomorrow. This site is brand new so there are several tweaks still needed

We will need help soon. Would like to get to know a few of ya first if you know what I mean. ;)

Welcome to Tacoma Forum!
Thanks for the warm welcome and the kind words! I know that this is just another forum, and it is good for everyone to have a little variety. I look forward to seeing how this place will grow.
I nominate the OP to be a mod as well:D
Thank you! And Meat Whistle...!!!??? Come on man :p Imma find out who this is
no, he cant be a mod...im mod worthy
Yes I can, and I honestly think that you are as well.

Thanks for the warm welcome and the kind words! I know that this is just another forum, and it is good for everyone to have a little variety. I look forward to seeing how this place will grow.

it would be cool to be a mod at tw as well...i always watch the threads :spy:

lol, well I just posted a build thread, should make it easy for ya;)

It's Steve077 lol and yeah I'll watch this forum and see what happens

Back