Dashboard squeak

OneDog

I have an annoying squeak from around the head unit/infotainment center on my 2019 when driving over uneven surfaces. I did some quick research on it and most of the requests were related to rattles so wanted to know if anyone has any experience eliminating squeaks. Don’t know if silicon spray might help or do I need to start pulling the dash apart. Thanks

I have an annoying squeak from around the head unit/infotainment center on my 2019 when driving over uneven surfaces. I did some quick research on it and most of the requests were related to rattles so wanted to know if anyone has any experience eliminating squeaks. Don’t know if silicon spray might help or do I need to start pulling the dash apart. Thanks

If it’s coming from the radio area it could be the trim ring that just snaps in. I pulled mine to install a phone mount. A day or two later it was squeaking... Turns out I didn’t have that trim ring clipped in good. Couple taps and it was fixed.

Don’t know if this helps, just a thought. [emoji1360]

~ Nick

If it’s coming from the radio area it could be the trim ring that just snaps in. I pulled mine to install a phone mount. A day or two later it was squeaking... Turns out I didn’t have that trim ring clipped in good. Couple taps and it was fixed.

Don’t know if this helps, just a thought. [emoji1360]

~ Nick
Thank you. That’s the general area it’s coming from. I’ve tried the tapping and still have it.

Back