Dealer Navigation Upgrade

Problem with smart phones is that if you don't have cell signal then you don't have navigation.

Personally I think the OEM stuff is overpriced.

True. Cant speak on the west coast b/c ive never been there.. but i've been a verizon customer for 5+ years and cant say ive never had a signal. Even way up in the mtns in maine and new hampshire. Never lost my 3g on my iphone. Even I was suprised.

I have it, I love it! I have verizon, using my cell would use up too much data, I'm very happy with the Toyota navigation, it works extremely well!

Looking at coverage map...tons of dead areas out west. Virtually none all the way down the 95 corridor from maine to florida.

If you don't know were you are going
You shouldn't be driving.
GPS 's are stupid. Free smart phone app

I've had my garmin GPS for about a year and its been working fine for me when we take out of town trips. A lot less than $1200!

GPS signal is different from cellular signal. I don't know about going off the road, but I've.never had a problem navigating anywhere with my cell phone. And with Bluetooth stereo, it talks to me through the speakers in my truck

I work at a Toyota dealer and what I suggest is going online to mitto
Mittocorp. The company that makes a lot of there stuff is called gentex. Gentex is the company that makes Toyota's auto dimming mirrors. See if you can purchase an in-dash nav unit. I the fit well and the ones that I have sold are plug-n-play.

Back