DezertDuck's Tacoma Build

DEZERTDUCK

Owner Engage Off Road
well it just dawn on me that I post up the builds at the shop but I don't even have a build thread for my truck....so here it is....ill try to find older pics of how it started......ohh yeah my truck satered as a 95.5 Tacoma 3.4Liter 4x4...

well this week we repaired the caliper bracket on the Engage9 we broke off when the axle broke at the last race....now she is fixed and being installed:thumbsup:

the Engage9 from 1478 has the new caliper bracket welded up from when it tore off from breaking the axle at the last race.....and is being installed
picture.php

here is my truck before the last race

picture.php

and here she is getting repaired after we broke the axle
picture.php

Ahh the joys of Racing

here is a quick history on my build

Decided to backhalf my truck after falling into a hole while towing my Class9 race car with my Tacoma and was estimated 3K to repair my Chassis, this was my class9
picture.php

this was the last race I raced with the Class9, the 08 MDR Night Race
picture.php

here is the video we made while backhalfing my truck
http://vimeo.com/7513290

after we tested and I was happy it got fiberglass and was my DD for a while
picture.php

Nice Shiny and Clean
picture.php

this is still one of my favorite shots of the truck
picture.php

I still had the Old School Logo on the truck
picture.php

this is with the new Logo once we added the graphics department to Engage
picture.php

I pushed her to her limits and she got a boo boo
picture.php

once she had a boo boo she became a full race truck, this was her first time out as a race truck at a Regionals Short Course Race
picture.php

and that is a brief history of my truck:thumbup:

holy crap. I never thought to think that this was once a regular truck like many of ours even though it's an obvious. I, for some reason, always saw it as a super truck that was never stock :D

Back