Did I do right??

Welcome to the forum! Problems?.....hope you don't have any! Automatics seem to hunt for gears occasionally.....some have experienced leaky/seeping rear diff gaskets.....TSB bulletin on the transmissions.......update helps but isn't perfect. I have a '17 Off Road and haven't had any problems with mine. I enjoy the heck out of it! I did have the update done on the transmission and fan blower done on recall......other than that I drive it!

2016 TRD Off-Road. Still have my 1998 Honda Accord coop racecar sitting in the driveway in pieces (smashed her front clip, removed to replace, runs fine) since I bought my truck. It's been more fun buying new parts for. And suddenly I no longer need to speed everywhere. Lol

I've got a 17 off road and I haven't had any problems with mine take it everywhere love it but I don't do Off-Road much to hard to clean when you're done
Off-roading is the funnest part. Just always clean it once, you're done off-roading and you'll be fine. If you let the mud and dirt cake on for days, it's harder to clean after.

If I hit the mud, I'll clean it right after but if I hit up some dirt or sand, the tires are pretty much dirty too. I don't always clean it right after though. lol

Back