Disappointing v6

What you think adding a k&n intake is gonna suddenly make your truck faster? Please dude, if you l really want performance it comes in a price. Nothing a orielys will make your truck faster.
I was laughing because i said blower..... u said supercharger.

We said the same thing.... a roots supercharger is a blower.

And trust me, im not promoting an intake, take a GOOD look at my post. None of those items will be found at oreilyz.

Ur not talking to a fool.

I was laughing because i said blower..... u said supercharger.

We said the same thing.... a roots supercharger is a blower.

And trust me, im not promoting an intake, take a GOOD look at my post. None of those items will be found at oreilyz.

Ur not talking to a fool.
I miss that sound. Had one on my '09. Way to much fun. I like how you kept a low profile. Kinda like a sleeper for them idiots that want to talk smack until all they see is your tail lights. I did the same thing. Only way to know if I had it was either open the hood or I wake the beast.

I miss that sound. Had one on my '09. Way to much fun. I like how you kept a low profile. Kinda like a sleeper for them idiots that want to talk smack until all they see is your tail lights. I did the same thing. Only way to know if I had it was either open the hood or I wake the beast.
Boosty is addicting, i agree.

Yeah, i dont like looks in the parking lot... the more she blends in, the better. Cause u know.....PEOPLE. ;)

Boosty is addicting, i agree.

Yeah, i dont like looks in the parking lot... the more she blends in, the better. Cause u know.....PEOPLE. ;)
I'm almost half tempted to put one on my '12. Only thing holding me back is 1) the cost of them now and 2) I like to go off road. Now if Gadget updates his for 2009-2015 I may be tempted.

I'm almost half tempted to put one on my '12. Only thing holding me back is 1) the cost of them now and 2) I like to go off road. Now if Gadget updates his for 2009-2015 I may be tempted.

Those connectors have been unicorns.

But a couple ppl have repinned pre 09 ecus to work with uconn.

How is going offroad being a reason not to get boosty?

I'm not trying to make my Tacoma go faster or super charge it. I simply commented that my "Tacoma at times feels quite under powered. Is there anything I can do? My concern is if I add a 2-3" lift and a front end bumper replacement (ARB) that it will add to the under powered feel? Any suggestions by anyone?"

I'm not trying to make my Tacoma go faster or super charge it. I simply commented that my "Tacoma at times feels quite under powered. Is there anything I can do? My concern is if I add a 2-3" lift and a front end bumper replacement (ARB) that it will add to the under powered feel? Any suggestions by anyone?"
It will NOT be faster anyhow..... quicker maybe. But not faster as even the known gov bypass kills engines.

That said, headers, ypipe, and maf calibrator should help.

The tq from forced induction would help, but u dont want, so ur options are limited.... whats the weight of the bumper?

A lift will NOT make the truck slower man... i have a 2", sliders, avid bar, full toolbox, and the truck wasnt rlly affected.

Maybe a regear?

This is a v6 after all, sounds like u bought the wrong truck.

Same with mine the truck is under power it bogs down rather than spin the tires. Toyota sure missed the gearing on this truck. This truck is gutless until the rpms are over 3000 which is impossible in sand or snow. The truck will bog down before rpms ever get to 3000

Back