does anyone grow their own vegetables

Tacoma fan

does anyone have a vegetable garden :) ...i got tomatoes ..peppers , squash and eggplant growin at the moment..with all this rain we are havin and the warm weather too they are really takin off...should xpect to have a good crop of each this year :thumbup:

Got some tomatoes, green pepper, Jalapeneo, and cucumber in mine. We also have been having a very rainy start to the season, so its been a little slow. May have to replant the cucumber though, it's looking a little dead

with the cost of produce goin up all the time i prefer to grow my own veggies!!...sure it takes time and u gotta put the time in...but u certainly get rewarded for your hard work :thumbsup:

yup, peppers, tomatoes, tried strawberries (no luck yet), cucumbers.

Find some Everbearing Strawberry Plants at a nursery and they will come back every year and your patch will get bigger over time. We have 2 patches growing for years now. As usual tomatoes, peppers, chives, basil, cucumbers, green beans & peppers. :thumbsup:

Find some Everbearing Strawberry Plants at a nursery and they will come back every year and your patch will get bigger over time. We have 2 patches growing for years now. As usual tomatoes, peppers, chives, basil, cucumbers, green beans & peppers. :thumbsup:
i will have to look into that for next year. i just bought 3 quarts of them for $7 so not too bad for around here.

My wife enjoys having a vegetable garden so I made her a small one (5 ft wide by 18 ft length). She ends up giving most of the produce to friend and family instead of canning anything.

I have a big garden I think it's important to be prepared for disasters and food shortages and just to be self sufficent

Veggie garden

Nope, I don't have one but I sure am open to suggestions. I have a cactus that I've kept alive for over a year now

Back