Dripping water on passenger side

bhturner63

After a long hot trip to Memphis and back today in my Tacoma, my wife was complaining about water dripping on her foot from under the dashboard. I'm pretty sure it's condensation from the AC but why is it dripping like that?

Omg that happened to me in my old work truck. FREAKED me out because it was cold. The old guy (whippersnapper hahaha) nailed it! I crawled under the dash and it was full of pine needles and gook.

Ok, from under the hood I saw a rubber hose sticking out of the firewall about 2" long. It was about where the glove compartment is. I went inside and pulled the top edge of the carpet back and could see the hose and where it exited thru the firewall. It ran horizontal behind the carpet over to the driver side and that's where I stopped tracing it.

Ok, from under the hood I saw a rubber hose sticking out of the firewall about 2" long. It was about where the glove compartment is. I went inside and pulled the top edge of the carpet back and could see the hose and where it exited thru the firewall. It ran horizontal over to the driver side and that's where I stopped.
yes, there is a way to clean it out, they get clogged up with gunk and the condensation gets backed uphttps://www.tacomaworld.com/threads...pooling-passenger-floor.502204/#post-15656084

After a long hot trip to Memphis and back today in my Tacoma, my wife was complaining about water dripping on her foot from under the dashboard. I'm pretty sure it's condensation from the AC but why is it dripping like that?
Did you ever find the issue there's a small hole underneath the passenger side where I have condensation dripping down but it's not constant it's not all the time just occasionally

Back