DRL

Yea I can't find it if you could post a pic that would help a lot, is there a relay for those lights too?

Check the owner's manual for fuse block locations. The older I get, the more fuse blocks cars have. Invariably, there is one in a location that can only be accessed by someone too small to have the hand strength to remove and replace a fuse. Also, most manuals have a fuse chart for each block so you can map out where you have to go, and what number slot is what, before you even figure out how you are going to hang upside down under the dashboard. If you can find a three year old with superior hand strength, and the attention span and aptitude of neurosurgeon, feed him ice cream and promise him a pony as he likely will be the only one who can change the fuse.

Yea the owners manual does not show a fuse for the DRL just for the turn signals, the turn signals work my DRL don't light up

The DRL are most likely on a circuit with other things and the fuse is marked for one of those other things. This brings everything back to your original question. Sorry. If everything else works, and it might be hard to tell since not everything is something you can observe, except your DRL, and your DRL are not on a dedicated circuit, and they are almost guaranteed not to be, then it is not the fuse.

Are the DRL even a separate bulb? Sometimes they are just the regular bulbs dimmed or brightened and activated independently of the other lights.

I had grill lights hook up to running lights too and halos in my headlights never had a problem until I tried changing the running light to a led one now they don't work, so I switch it back to a basic bulb and hey still don't work

Back